1. Tell us about a time you felt like you were 'flying by the seat of your pants'.
A: When I used to work doubles slot I always felt that way since I was tired the next shift but always made it though.
2. When or where would you most like to be 'a fly on the wall'?
A: In the kitchen since that's were I am normally at or he living room.
3. 'Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.'-Henry David Thoreau
Would you agree? Why or why not?
A: Yes I agree. It's just one of those qoutes that is just true.
4. Share a favorite movie, book, or song with flying in it's title, lyrics, or theme somewhere.
A: Butterfly Fly Away - Miley Cyrus
5. What is one task or chore you tend to do 'on the fly'? Is this something that really needs to be done another way?
A: The bathroom before we leave on vacation. I need to do on a fly. I normally don't like to do the bathroom but I should clean it more often.
6. What was happening the last time you thought to yourself or said aloud, 'Wow, time flies when you're having fun', and you meant it.
A: We were out and about on a weekend doing some fun things with the kids. We left at 9:00 AM and came and once it got to 5:00 PM I couldn't believe how the time flew by quickly. We were having fun.
7. This Thursday is National Garlic Day. Will you add garlic to your menu on Thursday? Do you like garlic? What's your favorite dish made with garlic?
A: Not sure yet. Unless I make spaghetti and garlic bread again but we just had it the other night.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A: Less then 2 days left for vacation. I am ready for it. Got my daughter's doctor appt in the morning and a few errands for the day then back home to start packing and cleaning . If you been to Cincinnati OH what do you recommend on doing ? We already have in mind The zoo and Kingsiland on the list.