Sunday Stealing: The Place for Pumpkin Questions
1. If "happiness" was the global currency, what kind of work would make you a gazillionaire?
A: Reading, Coloring, Cooking/baking, Writting, Gardening.
2. Would you break the law to save someone you loved? And, if so, how far would you be willing to take it?
A:I have never broken any laws in my 29 years. If a loved one one is in trouble I would try and save them without Breaking the law firdt But if it was for my kids or my husband I would probably be willing to break the law for them so they would be safe.
3. Is it possible to really know the truth without questioning it first?
A: Depends on the situation I guess.
4. Do you remember that one time . . . oh, about 5 years ago or so . . . when you were really, really upset? Does it really matter now? If not now, then when?
A: No it doesn't matter anymore beacuse I am happy with what I have accomplished since then.
5. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
A: Yes I believe so.
6. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
A: Mmm not sure yet.
7. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
A: More work that I enjoy doing.
8. Would you rather be an anxious genius, or a tranquil fool?
A: Anxious Genius.
9. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
A: Doing the right things.
10. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
Happy Easter Everyone. 🐰