Skip to main content

The Simple Women's Daybook

For Today Monday April 3,2017



Looking out my window... It's cloudy and looks like it could rain somete soon. 




I am thinking... That I need to make a list of things I need to pack for our week vacation. 


I am thankful...  For warmer weather and of course spring. 


I am wearing...  A flower t-shirt and Jeans. 

I am creating... Nothing at the moment. Don't have time to make anything at the moment. Maybe once Emily gets to be a little older I can start making things again. 



I am watching...  My son doing the splits and My daughter rolling over on her tummy. Never a full moment I'm this house. 






I am reading... 




A Princess Next Door. It's good almost done. And can't wait to read book 2 in the series.


I am hoping... That my daughter's​ teeth will come in soon. She is cutting a few teeth and poor baby is fussy.


I am learning...  Which foods Emily likes to eat and what she doesn't when she eats her solids. Love the cute faces she makes. 


In the kitchen... Monday: Burritos

Tuesday: Ham and Cheese Sandwiches

Wednesday: Pancakes and Bacon

Thursday: Chicken,Mashed potatoes, biscuits

Friday: Tator Tot Casserole

Saturday: Pizza

Sounday: Salesburry Steak



Shared Quote: 






Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. They sure keep me busy. 😀 Wouldn't have it any other way. They make my life complete. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. What a fun age your children are at! I like the quote you selected. Very true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son has had a lot of terrible twos during his two age I hope 3 will be better. Lol My daughter has been the best baby she has just been a little cmire fuzzy since she is getting teeth in. Love gem both they make me complete.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Friday 56 + Book Beginnings

The Friday 56 is hosted by  Freda’s Voice .The only rules are to grab a book (any book), turn to page 56 or 56% in your ereader and find any sentence or a few ( no spoilers) that grabs you and post it. This week I am sharing :  56%:  We kiss again and this time I push my tongue in his mouth. Travis refuses to back down. I've never participated in a kissing battle before, but that's how would describe my current situation. Someone coughs behind us and Travis disengages, leaving my lips hovering in mid-air. He catches my look of astonishment before directing his attention to the stage.    Book Beginnings on Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Gilion at Rose  City Reader . Every Friday we share the first sentence (or so) of the book we’re currently reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. I've never broken up with someone. Never had a lasting relationship. But I can't

Cookies and Scream Blogging through the Alphabet

Welcome to day 3 with the letter C. Each day I will be giving a book I want to read this year begining with the days later.  Day 3 : Cookies and Scream Olivia Greyson is the proud owner of The Gingerbread House—a quaint shop that specializes in all things cookie—and her best friend, Maddie, is her sidekick, baking up scrumptious treats for their cookie-themed parties. But when a stunning antique cookie cutter collection leads to murder, things get a bit too hot to handle…

A Flying Hodgepodge

1. Tell us about a time you felt like you were ' flying by the seat of your pants' . A: When I used to work doubles slot I always felt that way since I was tired the next shift but always made it though. 2.  When or where would you most like to be ' a fly on the wall' ? A: In the kitchen​ since that's were I am normally at or he living room. 3.  'Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.'-Henry David Thoreau  Would you agree? Why or why not? A: Yes I agree. It's just one of those qoutes that is just true. 4. Share a favorite movie, book, or song with flying in it's title, lyrics, or theme somewhere. A: Butterfly Fly Away - Miley Cyrus 5. What is one task or chore you tend to do  'on the fly' ? Is this something that really needs to be done another way? A: The bathroom before we leave o